SYMPHONY GRAND - EBONY GLOSS
Williams redefines affordable elegance with the best-in-class Williams Symphony Grand digital piano. This micro-grand style, 88-key, graded hammer-action instrument offers a luxurious ebony gloss finish with realistic sound and feel. The all-new keybed provides a new standard in authentic response and playability.
The Williams Custom Sound Library is truly unique and unsurpassed in quality. This sonic palette is designed around a wide collection of high-resolution instruments taken from a famed Italian grand piano as well as vintage electric pianos and organs. There are a total of 174 voices, including 128 General MIDI sounds and 46 from our high-definition Custom Sound Library.
The Williams Symphony Grand also offers realistic piano effects, such as adjustable pedal noise, key noise and a sustain layer that reproduces sympathetic resonance; plus, the Mod/FX feature gives you authentic rotary effects on organs and vibrato on electric pianos. There are 120 Styles in various genres for realtime playback, along with intros, fills, variations and endings for interactive performance.
For education, the Song Tutor teaches the player various types of classical, rock, and blues songs. And for even more in-depth lessons, we’ve partnered with McCarthy Music for cloud-based piano education with a large online music library for every skill level.
Not only does the Symphony Grand support standard USB MIDI and Audio, but it also includes Bluetooth® bi-directional MIDI connectivity computers and tablets — no need for costly cables and adapters. Just pair it with your MIDI supported device and you’re ready to go. Also includes a USB Host port that plays MIDI files from a USB thumb-drive. Additional features include split/layer, transpose, 4–track recorder, metronome, headphone and stereo out jacks. It even comes with a stylish matching piano bench.
CUSTOM SOUND LIBRARY
CONNECT IPAD TO SYMPHONY GRAND
• Micro-grand piano style
• Elegant ebony gloss finish
• Large 2” x 2.75” LCD display
• 88 graded, hammer-action weighted keys
• 174 sounds including 46 from the Williams Custom Sound Library, featuring high-definition grand & electric pianos, organs and more on 192Mbyte sample ROM
• Extensive 128 General MIDI sounds for accompaniment
• Mod/FX control for realistic, expressive control of rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments
• Bluetooth connectivity for computer and portable audio devices (mobile phones and computer tablets)
• Bluetooth® bi-directional MIDI connectivity for computers and tablets — no need for costly cables and adapters
• Intuitive control panel with blue LCD display
• 120 Style Arranger songs for realtime performance
• Sustain, soft and sostenuto pedals
• 6-speaker stereo sound system
• 128-voice polyphony
• Front panel USB host port for direct MIDI playback
• Also includes standard USB/MIDI computer connectivity
• Audio input for MP3 players
• Stereo outputs with ¼” and RCA jacks
• Two headphone outputs
• Includes matching piano bench
• Music rest