The Williams Brioso redefines digital piano elegance, complete with a classic, luxurious ebony gloss finish on the piano and padded bench, a wide sound pallet, and extraordinary feel. The Brioso is built on 15 quick-to-grab custom-crafted, high-resolution sounds as well as plenty of other instruments from brass to percussion and beyond. Enjoy completely unique tones, sampled directly from a world-renown grand, plus a collection of many vintage electric pianos and organs.
It also boasts a convenient, full General MIDI sound set. The all-new, fully weighted, hammer-action keybed provides a higher standard in realistic response and feel. Modulation/FX control provides realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments. The Williams Brioso also includes Song Tutor with 50 play-a-long songs, audio inputs, USB/MIDI port, and a USB Host Port that plays MIDI files from a thumb drive. Other features include split/layer/duet keyboard modes, transpose function, 2-track recorder, metronome, two headphone outs and ¼” stereo out jacks.
CUSTOM SOUND LIBRARY
• Best-in-class ebony gloss finish on piano and padded bench for an elegant look
• 88 hammer-action fully weighted keys provides outstanding feel and response
• 147 total sounds, including 15 high-definition custom sounds; 64Mbyte sample ROM for higher-sampled sounds: Grand Piano, Electric Pianos, Organs, Pipe Organ, Clavinet, Harpsichord, Upright Bass, Electric Bass, Strings
• Complete General MIDI set for accompaniment, total 128 playable sounds
• Sustain, Soft, and Sostenuto pedals for realistic playability
• 64-voice polyphony for deep, layered orchestrations
• Modulation/FX control offers realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments
• 4-speaker stereo system provides rich, immersive sound
• Intuitive control panel with easy-to-read blue LCD display
• Front panel USB Host Port for thumb-drive MIDI playback
• USB/MIDI connection, MP3 input, stereo outputs with 1Ž4” and RCA jacks
• Headphone output for private practice
• Music rest
SONG TUTOR BOOKS
Music books to use with the Song Tutor mode on the Brioso
There are 3 sections based on difficulty. Advanced, Medium and Etudes.
The songs in the Williams Brioso Song Tutor mode are designed to help teach you several well-known Classical pieces. There are also some keyboard exercises to help you develop sight reading and left hand independence. With the Right and Left hand buttons on the Brioso you can mute a part so that you can play it directly on the keyboard yourself. The first 10 songs on the Brioso are the most difficult pieces to learn. If you are a new piano student we recommend starting the Etudes first to practice sight reading and hand independence.
Click the buttons below for your FREE download of the Song Tutor books