The Williams Rhapsody 2 digital piano fills your home or studio with impressive looks, great sound, realistic feel and plenty of features. The Rhapsody 2 is built around 12 custom sounds crafted from a world-renown grand piano, vintage electric pianos, organs, strings, synths and more.
The new and improved weighted keybed provides a higher standard in realistic response and feel. Modulation/FX control provides realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments.
The Williams Rhapsody 2 includes 12 demo songs, USB MIDI port, 2-track recorder, and convenient features such as split/layer, transpose, metronome, plus separate headphone and stereo out jacks.
CUSTOM SOUND LIBRARY
• Elegant Ebony gloss or PVC wood-like finish for great looks in any decor
• 88 hammer-action, fully weighted keys provides outstanding feel and response
• 12 high-definition custom sounds on 32Mbyte sample ROM – Grand Pianos, Electric Pianos, Organs, Classical Guitar, Upright Bass, Electric Bass, Strings, Synth Pad, Vibes
• Sustain and Sostenuto pedals for realistic playability
• 64-voice polyphony for deep, layered orchestrations
• Modulation/FX control offers realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments
• Stereo system provides immersive sound
• Intuitive control panel with easy-to-read blue LCD display
• USB/MIDI connection, stereo outputs with 1/4” jacks
• Headphone output for private practice
• Music rest
• 5 free songs with McCarthy Music educational software